Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Lacquer Ring: One Stroke Flowers

Weekend time! Rejoice! Today I'm bringing you some "one stroke" flowers thanks to a prompt from The Lacquer Ring! 

I started out with three thin coats of Polished by KPT - Audrey. A gorgeous linear plum red holo. Isn't she dazzling!? Those flames though.



Ugh. I have some choice words for whoever chose this prompt LOL. I can't even remember the last time I picked up a brush for anything other than filling in a stamping decal. Whew. But hey I said I needed to branch out and try new things and well... Rome wasn't built a day. So here's to improving!

So here's my "one stroke flower" if you even want to call it that. It looks ok but I wouldn't categorize it under that technique at all. It's done with white acrylic paint and the center dots are done with Color Club - Beyond. I like my middle finger better. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Be sure to check out the rest of the creations from the ladies of The Lacquer Ring!


2 comments: