Monday, April 27, 2015

Glam Polish - Polar Lights

Hello all! 
I've actually had a ton of pictures saved since the beginning of March but never sat down to type everything up. Bad blogger. So hopefully this week I'll be posting them all up instead of them collecting dust!

Today I am showing you Polar Lights from Glam Polish's Mid-Winter's Dream Collection!



Polar lights is a gorgeous green leaning aqua color. The formula is great at two coats but since it leans more towards a jelly polish I went with three thin coats to cover any visible nail line. It's packed with holographic micro glitter so a third coat would also give you more sparkle!




Glam Polish is quickly becoming my favorite indie. I started collecting late last year and I've pretty much bought at least one thing from every collection since. My nails have never looked better but my bank account definitely has. Every polish she puts out is perfection and this is not exception! And the best part is this polish is still available at her website. 

These polishes also wear fantastically. I can usually get 3-4 days out of them. So worth it.

Happy Sunday! Hope you enjoyed this post!

1 comment: