Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stamping Saturday - OPI Hawai'i

SATURDAYYY. Best day of the week. Chillin' out, stampin', relaxin' all cool and all.

This weekend is a huge yard sale event going on because I live in an area with a lot of military and they're constantly moving. Hopefully I can find some treasures this weekend. But first let me tell you about my stamping!


O.P.I  - Just Lanai-ing Around 
This is one of the only few polishes I picked up from the O.P.I Hawaii collection. It was a last minute addition to the other two I got and I'm so glad I got this one! I usually don't go for shades of mauve like this but mmmmm I love it so much! And it was perfect in two coats. It also has a hint of shimmer in it that my camera failed to pick up.

My stamping details are done with O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and MoYou Pro 12. My ring and thumb nails are covered with three coats of Zoya - Godiva. At first I thought I made a mistake putting that color with this but I actually really like it after wearing it for a day. It's like the sand at the beach accompanying this OPI Hawaiian inspired polish!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Rei, this is just beautiful! Your color combinations, nail shape, and choice of stamping pattern all complement each other. I personally love mauves -- they remind me fondly of (*sniff, sniff*!) Radiant Orchid, which I miss terribly. =(

    ReplyDelete