Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Powder Perfect Review

Hey all! 
I hope you've had a good Monday adjusting back into your jobs and school after break. I know Monday definitely kicked me in my butt when 6 am rolled around. I almost said "screw it" and kept sleeping. Actually that almost did happen because I thought my alarm was a dream. Ha!


Anyway today I have two products from the Aussie indie brand Powder Perfect  to review! A gorgeous polish and a fabulous cuticle product. Read on for more details and where to purchase!


First is the polish Griffon from the Mysterium Magnum collection. When I first got this I tested it on one nail in the dark and when I did a full swatch my mouth dropped! This is an eggplant shade with a beautiful holographic finish with FLAKIES. Yeah. They give an unusual shock of green that I normally wouldn't pair with a purple color like this but it works and I'm obsessed.

My swatch is three thin coats with top coat but it is opaque at two.


I don't know why it appears pitted but I promise you it's not.

Next is this cutie-cle balm tube! Ok first, this is awesome. Having it in a small compact chapstick tube is what I've been waiting for! It's super easy to carry around and because of the tube it makes application a breeze as well. The thing about traditional balms in tubs is that you gotta stick your fingers in it to apply it everywhere. With this you just open, swipe, and go! I can put on as little or as much as I want. I've been using it for about a week now and I haven't had to twist it up yet so I have a feeling this is going to last a good while.



Did I mention it smells like chocolate??? I die. It's not overpowering either. And it's perfect for me because one New Year's resolution is to cut down on sweets, lose weight blah blah and this balm let's me get a quick (calorie free) hit. I was surprised how fast it absorbed as well. I used it right before my photos for this post! It's got all the good stuff in it like almond oil, jojoba, shea butter and vitamin E to keep your cuticles supple.

Visit Powder Perfect to find an international stockist near you! I hope I've piqued your interest in a new hand product. I know I can never have enough.

Products in this post provided for my honest review

1 comment: