Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pink and Red

Today I have my first Valentine's themed design! Well, I'll use that word loosely since all that's themed about it is that it's pink and red lol.


I used a stamping plate from Born Pretty Store and I am again impressed with the quality! Click on for some details.

My base is two coats of  O.P.I - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian (the pink bottle in the background)  and I used BP-17 for the flower filigree design (bottom right). I used Daily Hues Nail Lacquer - Carol to stamp with. I am such a sucker for these type of designs. I heart them so much. Heart. Valentine's day. See what I did there?







Once again every single detail picked up again from these plates. So far I am really liking their round plates.  I like how this came out because it's not in your face hearts and chocolate Valentine's stuff. 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to use my code EDJ61 to receive 10% off your Born Pretty Store order! :)

*products in this post provided for my honest review

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I had no idea that BP did stamping plates - I really like the top half of the one you used. I can't believe Valentines day is so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rei! I love, too, that this mani design is not "in your face" with all the smoochy stuff. It's a great holiday to simply wear pink or red, whether you have a Valentine or not. Hey, some years, my CAT was my Valentine (though now I have a Loving Husband)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check us out both using the same pink for our Valentine's manis! I agree, the quality of the BPS plates are pretty impressive. Too bad a lot of their designs are inspired by other plate companies.

    ReplyDelete