Monday, December 15, 2014

Snowflakes Over the Moon

Heyoooo it's Monday! Hope you're pushin through the day!

I've got another stamping look for you today. I just can't get enough of it. I missed stamping so much over the summer and into the fall that I'm makin up for it all this month I guess! I've got some other non-stamping nails coming up later this month too though so stick around.





The stamping details are done with MoYou Festive 03 (duh, it's like the only plate I've used this month haha) and Color Club - Over the Moon. I almost double stamped this image like I have seen a lot of people do but once I finished with the holo I decided to leave it alone. It's like a crisp, cold, twinkling snowflake. I've never seen real snow but that's how I'm picturing it.

The accent fingers are O.P.I - It's Frosty Outside with top coat. I am SO glad I finally got this polish. I can get a lot of use out of this. It's so pretty! The white base under the stamping is O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls



A close up of It's Frosty Outside with top coat because I'm really enamored with this polish!

10 days until Christmas! I hope to have some more designs up in that time. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment