Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Glam Polish Frankenslime LE 2014

I'm back with another fabulous Glam Polish! I know there are plenty of awesome indies in North America.. but what is it about these awesome Aussie indies?! Can't breathe. Anywho, read on to see more of Frankenslime!




Alright first let's talk formula. PERFECT. Go-into-shock worthy. Two buttery, crelly coats and you're at full opaqueness. Although it has glitter it is not a top coat eater due to the holographic finish of this polish as well. 

Glitter AND only one coat of top coat required? Love.

Now let's talk about this unique color. Describing this green is probably the hardest thing I'm ever going to do in life. It's almost a seagreen but not quite, with these lime green and blurple hexes for depth.

And it has this subtle glimmering holographic to it that I have failed to capture. This is going to be one of my favorite polishes year round I just know it!







Every year Rachel changes up the formula for Frankenslime so if you like this one you better be sure to snatch it up quick! I also got two compliments on my nail color in real life. Which is two more than usual so you know this is awesome.

Hope you enjoyed my photos and yet another dramatic but true review.

No comments:

Post a Comment