Monday, February 24, 2014

Twin Chevrons!

Hey all! Happy Monday!

I have this fun chevron manicure to share with you today. My friend Lexie showed me her combo of China Glaze Queen B and Zoya Carter (my favorite pixie dust evarrrr, I need to get around to posting a proper swatch of it) and.. what can I say? It was love at first sight so I had to copy it. So why not turn it into a twin mani!



I made the chevrons with painters tape and pinking shears I got from Michaels. I should have taken a picture with my fingers more lined up because by a happy accident, I made it look like the chevrons flowed from one finger to the next. Sweet! Be sure to check out Lexie over at her blog. It was fun getting together again for another twin mani. We did one before right here that never made it to my blog, but Lexie made a post about it so be sure to poke around her blog to see some more good stuff :)

I hope you enjoyed our collaboration again!

1 comment:

  1. i love the colours, especially the base colour!
    x
    Galorious

    ReplyDelete