Saturday, August 24, 2013

You've Got A Friend In Me!


Happy Saturday! I have two swatches to share with yall today. They are both by the indie brand Different Dimension (one of my favorites) and they are based off of Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story! So they were an insta buy for me! Check out the link above to buy them as a duo (not sold separately because I'm pretty sure that'd be a sin somewhere to separate Buzz and Woody!)

First is Reach for the Sky! a yellow based polish with red small and medium round glitters, medium hex square yellow glitters, and my eyes may be deceiving me but I definitely see some iridescent pieces in the bottle! And literally one lonely bar glitter. Haha! I don't know what's up with that.








Woody looks a little creepy here, sorry. But how spot on are these colors?! Ugh. So in love. This is three coats with Out the Door top coat. I still have really visible nail line, but I am 100% positive that's just me. I always have a lot of free edge even with short nails. You could definitely layer this though!




Ahhh, and second is To Infinity and Beyond! an awesome clear based polish with all sorts of assorted glitter goodies in there. I spy white rectangles, small and large NEON green hexes as well as neon round glitters, and small purple round and hex glitters. *whew* that's a generous amount. Shown is one coat over China Glaze - Tart-y For the Party (probably the most perfect lilac around). You can see the glitter payout is pretty good also. I had to do a little fishing for the rectangle and larger green hexes but seriously just turn it upside down before applying and you're good to go! You'll have so much glitter you won't know what to do.











As another option I layered it over China Glaze - Pelican Gray and I am having a tough time deciding
what I like better.



 Anddd of COURSE Missi is a genius for making it GLOW!!!! Photo below is about a minute under a lamp.


Do I make you want these?! I hope so! I love her polishes so much and these are no exceptions. If I could have every glitter I own be like these formulas it would be perfection. They were thick but the kinda thick you want for glitter. Easily spread and good glitter amount. 

Do you like To Infinity and Beyond over Pelican Gray or Tart-y For the Party? Thanks for reading! I think I'll go find my Toy Story movies somewhere right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment