Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Teeth On My Teeth

You may be wondering.. what up with the title? Haha. Once I sent my picture a friend of my nails, when they happened to be shaped more square at the time, and he said "Your nails look like perfect teeth." Ever since then I can't get it out of my head! So odd yet funny.

 Anywho, I did a simple (and slightly strange) little mani and painted some teeth..on my teeth!

Started with a base of China Glaze - Something Sweet, perhaps to represent gums? And free handed the tooth shape with white acrylic paint using a picture online as a reference! I painted my pinkie with a wee little toothbrush using China Glaze - Ruby Pumps and white acrylic paint for the bristles and blue for the toothpaste.  





I only painted three teeth (actually four because of my thumb.. I should remove that one) because as it turns out I am getting my wisdom teeth removed Friday :( boo! And oddly enough I only have three coming in. Four has disappeared. 

Sorry if that's TMI for yall haha. I'm just hoping I do something funny coming off the anesthesia! Maybe I'll post the video here later.

Here's a swatch of Something Sweet. Formula was okay. Three thin coats and it was still patchy in some places. But I love the color. It reminds me of some really yummy strawberry yogurt!


No comments:

Post a Comment