Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sparkling Garbage!


On my finger nails in this post is the most amazing polish to come into my collection. ORLY - Sparkling Garbage! From the ORLY Summer 2013 Mash Up collection. Funny name for something so pretty right? Seriously. Pictures do not do this justice. It is seriously a holo BOMB. Too bad I got this so close to summer ending! This polish begs to be worn on the sunniest days. 

Put your blinders on and scroll down!


A little out of focus for maximum holo appreciation.







It even looks amazing in low light and when the sun is going down. Ughh can I wear this forever?




Note: This polish is really sheer. It's buildable in about three/four coats, but since the base is greenish blue glitters, these photos above are two generous coats of Sparkling Garbage over OPI - Thanks A Windmillion. I love it. Can you tell?! Yeah. You need this in your life. And I fortunately got it on sale at San Jose Beauty Supply for $5. SCORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment