Sunday, July 7, 2013

First OPI Liquid Sand!


Today I have a swatch of Jinx, a lovely texture polish from the OPI Bond Girls Liquid Sand collection! This is also my first texture polish!
Jinx is a gorgeous warm red/orangey-coral polish with golden shimmer throughout the polish.




The sun was not in my favor for swatches today :(



 But it came out today! So I took a couple more photos in more intense sunlight.
The golden shimmer really comes alive in bright sunlight. This color makes me want a juicy tangerine or an orange Popsicle mmmm!



Gold gold gold!
The formula on this was amazing also. Opaque in two coats. No top coat of course or else that would defeat the purpose of the texture :} 
I'm not a person who likes bows, big rhinestones, ribbons etc... on my nails, so these liquid sand polishes everyone has been coming out with are a happy medium for me!
I would definitely recommend this unique shade to anyone! I wasn't sure if it flattered me, but I fell in love with it over time. Wore it for two days even! I couldn't stop feeling my nails either ha! It's not super gritty or anything. And removal is also a breeze! Nothing like removing a glitter like I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment