Monday, June 10, 2013

Quick Post!


Quick, one photo post. Boring, I know. But I just wanted to share another amazing experience with the first generation Winstonia stamping plates! The quality is beyond belief for a new stamping plate brand, and for the first generation. From the biggest full nail images, to small very detailed images.

This right here is the mermaid image from plate W108. After two coats of China Glaze Seaspray, I stamped with China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots from the Hologlam 2013 collection. And it came out perfect!

I also only have one nice photo because chlorine destroys all longevity in manicures. I love swimming class but I have to make sure I get a good photo before or else all you will see is it peeling and chipping. I chose the mermaid because it was the last day before our school pool is closing down and it only made sense to choose something water themed.

So if you don't already have these plates, get them! They are also reasonably priced :)

No comments:

Post a Comment