Wednesday, May 29, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond!

 Today I have a polish from an awesome indie brand named Different Dimension! This is named To Infinity and Beyond and if you don't already know, it's based off of the character Buzz Lightyear from the Disney movie Toy Story! So I obviously needed it.


It's a glitter topper that has these amazing white squares, medium neon green hexes along with smaller neon green hexes, with some more green more iridescent small round glitters. And then small round purple glitters with medium purple hexes in a clear base. (Whew!) It's the perfect representation of the character!




PLUS! It GLOWS in the dark! Yeah. If you weren't already tempted to buy it, you should now. It's pretty densely packed also. The above swatches are with one coat painted straight on (some fingers needed the dabble method) and all the glitter shapes were pretty much at the top but I did have to do a little fishing with the large green hexes and the white squares. But not too much difficulty!
I'll have to insert a picture of it glowing because I forgot to take one when I wore it! The base is two coats of China Glaze Pelican Gray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment